– Higher education or equivalent ability.
– 3+ years of work experience as a Middle iOS Developer and 6+ years of experience as a Senior.
– Experience with Swift, Objective-C, and interest in other languages such as C++ (we try not to add any new ObjC code, but there’s legacy code that our developers need to update sometimes).
– Good knowledge of the functional and design guidelines of iOS.
– Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is not a requirement).
– Interest in mobile applications.
– Great passion for developing.
– True team player skills.
– Experience within an Agile environment is a plus.
– Programming new and existing native, mobile applications in Swift.
– Contributing to the optimization of the applications.
– You will work closely with the developers, designers, R&D, and QA in your and other Scrum Teams.
– You will contribute to the iOS Coding Guidelines.
– Sharing your programming skills with your colleagues in order to grow as a team.
– As a Senior iOS Developer, you will also be responsible to coach junior team members.