We at IdeaSoft have an amazingly great job offer for Senior Java Software Engineers, who would like to join our customer’s Security Center team as part of their R&D group.
As a senior member of the team, you will design, develop, and deploy Java-based innovative solutions. Your role will be diverse and meaningful, and your contribution will have a great impact on those around you.
The Customer is a leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security. With their cutting-edge technology, they protect 5000+ customers and 2,000,000+ endpoints. With senior-level staff and unique products and know-how – this is the company that attracts competent engineers who want to fully engage in product development.
– B.Sc. in computer science\software Engineering\software and information systems engineering.
– At least 5 years of Java design and development (server side)
– Deep understanding of Spring boot – Spring Data, Spring Web
– Good knowledge in database technology and database migration tools (Liquibase/Flyway)
– Experience with Angular
– Experience with Hibernate, JPA.
– Testing –automated unit testing (Junit, TestNG)
– Experience in microservices and cloud ecosystems
– You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to work in an agile environment.
– You are a self-learner and passionate about technology, with a strong interest in learning the latest technologies.
Will be a plus:
– Experience as a tech leader.
– Spring Boot – Security
– Experience in multi-tenant environments.
– PostgreSQL – working with JSONB, Indexing
– English: Upper-intermediate and higher
– Proactivity: High
– Dedication and Commitments: High
-Thoroughness and accuracy: High
– Striving for high-quality solutions: High
– Work without supervision: High
– Good team player: High
– Customer Business Feeling: Medium/High
– Openness to feedback and changes: High
– Result-oriented: High
– Design of software according to agreed standards, architecture, and requirements.
– Plan and build creative, scalable and secure solutions.
– Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (security, scalability, etc.), design as well as functional and non-functional requirements.
– Contribute and drive to technological and architectural decisions.
– Supporting customers and the support groups by analyzing and solving product issues
– Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support groups.
– Keep up to date on the latest techniques in management, development, and testing.