We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer who will be working on a blockchain project in fast-paced working environment.
The project is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain order book to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on it will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing. It will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of order book efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
– Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer in a company (at least 4+ years);
– Experience in FX or Crypto Exchanges, Blockchain experience;
– Portfolio of various design projects (websites, web services, mobile apps, etc);
– Proficiency in Sketch/Figma;
– Learning ability and good communication skills;
– Self-management ability and willingness to work with people from different countries;
– English: Upper-intermediate;
– Designing and developing all of our interactive projects;
– Helping to make the user experience of cryptocurrency platforms easy to use for beginners and you will also help shaping the trading experience for professional traders;
– Conducting user research and analyzing user behavior;
– Researching industry trends/ strategies and making competitor analyses;
– Evaluating user research from different sources and identifying key issues to create new digital experiences in particular for a mobile app;
– Collaborating with developers and designers to build interactive products;
– Refining and improving the user experiences of existing interactive process of products;
– Maintaining close collaboration with People, Marketing, Design, Operations, Product & BI Teams.