Have you been obsessed with the idea of a tech startup for a long time and only your friends have heard about it? It is time to put ideas into action.
Join the Startups Crash Test - tell us about your startup and get help with project implementation.
Startups Crash Test is an initiative of IdeaSoft company aimed at developing the startup community in Ukraine. Our goal is to grow a community of thinkers, believers, and entrepreneurs with an alternative vision.
Startups Crash Test focuses on the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Alternative Finance (Fintech)
On September 24, 8 IT industry experts will come together to test your idea for:
- viability (you have problem & solution)
- market size
- scalability and monetization
Present your startup - we consider projects both at the level of an idea and with ready-made developments (POC, MVP).
Prove that your idea is really cool and promising.
If your project passes the crash test, we will help you bring it to life. Top industry experts will share with you their experience in implementing technical startups.
Startups Crash Test mentors:
- Valery Krasovsky - CEO & Co-Founder of Sigma Software
- Аndrew Lazorenko - CEO&Co-Founder of IdeaSoft
- Herman Stogniev - CTO & Co-Founder of IdeaSoft
- Peter Kolomiets - CBDO & Co-Founder of IdeaSoft
- Vitaliy Fish - Startup Adviser
- Oleg Malenkov - Co-founder of Сoncepter, partner of TA Ventures
- Olga Goldina - expert of the Ukrainian Startup Fund
- Inna Ushakova - CEO&Co-Founder of Scalarr
Find out all the details by downloading the STARTUPS CRASH TEST presentation.
Apply for participation here *
*Applications are accepted until September 17.
If you would like to attend the event as a guest and simply support the participants, please register here.
Meet our media partner
Sigma Software Labs is a startup incubator, an innovative platform for the development of creative ideas and extraordinary solutions, which provides an opportunity to attract international clients through an extensive network and raise investments. This project was created within the Sigma Software Group as a separate investment area.