We are seeking a determined and creative developer who is passionate about changing the world through technology, someone who will join a team responsible for implementation of various solutions in the Blockchain and FinTech domains where reliability and efficiency of software is crucial.
The project is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on it will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing. It will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
– 5+ years of software engineering experience.
– Experience with Virtual machines used by modern blockchains: WebAssembly, EVM, COSMWASM (would be a plus).
– Knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection (would be a plus).
– You have working experience with Rust in Solana ecosystem.
– Experience or understanding the approach of smart contracts development.
– Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
– Knowledge of REST principles.
– You understand the OOP, OOD, SOLID principles.
– Deep knowledge of standard algorithms and data structures.
– You can analyze and optimize the platform’s performance.
– You have experience with security audits of third-party and internal solutions.
– You are interested in Solana or Near ecosystem.
– You possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Develop new protocols on the innovative Solana or NEAR blockchain.
– Write and review technical proposals.
– Write, test, and deploy high-performance, networking code.
– Design product architecture according to business needs.
– Program and optimize rust/wasm based smart contracts.
– Develop infrastructure software.
– Implement advanced features from scratch.
– Perform technical analysis and contribute to code reviews.
– Provide the vision of how the project should be driven forward from a technical perspective.
– Take part in our educational blockchain programs and make your contribution to our startups.