We are looking for a System Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis.
The system administrator will be the main point of contact for all employees regarding the hardware, software, tools and subscriptions, and the single point of contact regarding troubleshooting and providing technical support to employees.
We expect the system administrator will be able to solve problems quickly and effectively under pressure, initiatively maintain and improve security policies and will be able to delegate some tasks to subordinates in order to scale the capacity in the future.
– 2+ years in a previous System Administrator support role
– Experience in 3rd party handling (suppliers, vendors, carriers, etc)
– SysAdmin proficiency in main Linux OS: Ubuntu, Ubuntu Server / CentOS
– Microsoft Windows Proficiency: Administration level, know and understand the latest Windows OS Releases, Windows 10/11, basic experience with Windows Server 2016/2019
– macOS Proficiency, Administration level, know and understand the latest OS releases
– Networking know-how: Understanding the basics, Static routing, DHCP, basic WiFi knowledge
– Experience with MikroTik equipment & RouterOS; and overall general wire and wireless networks experience
– Experience with any of cloud providers(AWS, GCP, etc)
– Knowledge of LAMP/LEMP stack(installing and configuration)
– Experience with Atlassian products – JIRA, Confluence
– Experience with GitHub, Gitlab
– Office hardware maintenance
– Atlassian products coordination and support
– Internal network infrastructure support
– Managing corporate tools and subscriptions
– Providing technical support to employees
– Equipment purchasing and setting up the workstations
– Budget control (for hardware & software accross the organization)
– Basic server configuration (Cloud/VPS)
– Applying & improving securty policies
– Troubleshoot issues and outages