Our client has a sportsbook/casino Android product(s) that have become obsolete and need to be re-enabled from a product and technical point of view.
We are looking for an experienced professionals to extend Android team in order to establish a solid foundation for new product(s) and bunch of new features. The project starts from the beginning of August and will continue for at least 9 months with possible prolongation for one more year.
You will be working in real Agile environment where your input is significant and valuable and where you can build and improve the processes.
- Passion for people and technology.
- Proven 2+ years of experience as an Android Developer
- Very good knowledge and experience with Kotlin, Android Studio and Java
- Very good knowledge of Git, XML, JSON and Web Services
- Experience with building complex, multi-module Android applications with different patterns (e.g. MVP, MVVM)
- Experience with advanced concepts such as custom UI controls, performance optimization, memory management and integration into server-side REST APIs
- Attention to details
- Good English skills (both verbal and written)
- Сollaborating with experienced Product Owners, Developers and QAs building solutions for betting and gaming
- Supporting diverse clients with various devices, both phones and tablets
- Delivering hybrid (web + native) applications.
- Building efficient and reusable components.
- Managing multiple releases, maintaining CI/CD process.
- Helping develop architectural solutions for problems.
- Improving existing codebase
- Developing prototypes
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of tests automation
- Experience in web view and hybrid applications
- Experience in working in Agile/SCRUM methodology