IdeaSoft is looking for Middle Project Manager to join our team.
– Experience of working as a Project Manager at least for 2 years;
– Practical experience with using Agile development (Scrum, Kanban framework), ability to adapt them to the needs of the project
– Technical background and a strived to get acquainted with new technologies;
– Excellent knowledge of the Task Management tools (Jira / Confluence);
– Managing a team backlog, breaking down requirements, writing user stories, and validating stakeholders needs are met
– People management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation and team building;
– Excellent communication skills;
– High level of self-organization, attention to detail;
– Advanced spoken and written English.
– Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders;
– Analyze the market and customer needs in the best possible way
– Determination of the scope of work of the development team and the formation of a backlog;
– Achieving iteration goals, writing stories, conducting demos and retrospectives;
– Managing technical documentation;
– Creation of project plan;
– Tasks prioritization, progress control;
– KPI control on the project, time reports checking (time report’s based KPI creation);
– Risk management and change management.
Will be a plus:
– Experience of working in Blockchain business domain;
– Experience in working on a product/ product company.