Our client is a leading global online broker specializing in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. They are operating under multiple reputable licenses (UK, Australia, Cyprus, South Africa), brands and offices around the world.
Due to the continuous expansion of our global operations, we currently seek a dynamic individual to assume the role of Senior PHP Developer.
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
• Good Experience with any of the following PHP frameworks: Zend, CakePHP, Symfony
• Experience with Sugar CRM or Suite CRM will be considered an advantage
• Experience with C# .NET WebApi will be considered an advantage
• Practical knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
• Strong knolege TDD, DDD, OOP.
• Experience with using version control systems SVN/GIT.
• Good working knowledge of Linux systems
• Must be fluent in English
• Self-motivated, eager to learn and develop his skills
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Working in a collaborative environment with tight schedules
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Writing effective, accurate and functional code
• Provide technical support for production systems
• Perform functional/unit tests for developed web applications and improvements on existing code
• Write technical documentation