We are looking for a .NET developer for our client – Otte Polo’s companies.
About our client
Otte Polo Group is a diverse portfolio of companies committed to providing advanced, quality solutions and the highest levels of customer service.
The Otte Polo Group’s subsidiaries serve customers nationwide and operate in a wide-range of industries including:
– IT support & computer repair
– Call center & answering services
– Fulfillment & direct mail
– Real estate & property management
Otte Polo Group is headquartered in Coral Gables, with offices located in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia and Southwest Florida as well as abroad in Managua, Nicaragua; Lima Peru; Medellin, Colombia and Kyiv, Ukraine.
Otte Polo’s companies include: Geeks on Site, Responsive Call Center, Phase V Fulfillment and Otte Real Estate.
– 3+ years experience with .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework Core;
– Good knowledge MSSQL and non-relational DB;
– Experience in making scalable API layer in high-loaded systems;
– Experience in microservices and containerization instruments;
– Experience in CI/CD principles and tools, Git;
– English Intermediate.
– Take active part in the database design, implementation and deployment;
– Take part in overall architecture design;
– Take part in API design;
– Define and document development approach;
– Make required architecture code development;
– Make regular code review for other team members;
– Take responsibility for system design and maintenance;
– Use and implement best practices on the project;
– Translate business requirements into technical subtasks;
– Participate in solution development, bugfix and maintenance.
– Provide estimates for development packages;
– Elaborate and suggest system improvements.
Would be a plus
– Experience with Azure.